|Description (include details on usage, files and paper references)|| A dataset acquired with 3 synchronized sensors (Primesense Carmine 1.09, Microsoft Kinect v2, Canon IXUS 950 IS), featuring:
* 30 industry-relevant objects: no discriminative color, no texture, often similar in shape, some objects are parts of others.
* Training images depicting individual objects against a black background.
* Test images originating from 20 test scenes whose complexity varies from simple scenes with several isolated objects to very challenging ones with multiple object instances and a high amount of clutter and occlusion.
* Two types of 3D models for each object: a manually created CAD model and a semi-automatically reconstructed one.
* Accurate 3D pose for all object instances and images.
T. Hodaň, P. Haluza, . Obdrálek, J. Matas, M. Lourakis, X. Zabulis,
T-LESS: An RGB-D Dataset for 6D Pose Estimation of Texture-less Objects,
IEEE Winter Conference on Applications of Computer Vision (WACV), pp. 880-888, 2017, Santa Rosa, USA