|Description (include details on usage, files and paper references)||A synthetic light field dataset with 24 scenes.
Data provided for each scene:
- 9x9x512x512x3 light fields as individual PNGs
- config files with camera settings and disparity ranges
- per center view (except for the 4 test scenes):
- 512x512 and 5120x5120 depth and disparity maps as PFMs
- 512x512 and 5120x5120 evaluation masks as PNGs
Katrin Honauer, Ole Johannsen, Daniel Kondermann, Bastian Goldluecke
"A Dataset and Evaluation Methodology for Depth Estimation on 4D Light Fields"
In Asian Conference on Computer Vision (ACCV), 2016