|Description (include details on usage, files and paper references)||The MOT Challenge is a framework for the fair evaluation of multiple people tracking algorithms. In this framework we provide:
- A large collection of datasets, some already in use and some new challenging sequences!
- Detections for all the sequences.
- A common evaluation tool providing several measures, from recall to precision to running time.
- An easy way to compare the performance of state-of-the-art tracking methods.
- Several challenges with subsets of data for specific tasks such as 3D tracking, surveillance, sports analysis (updates coming soon).
We rely on the spirit of crowdsourcing, and we encourage researchers to submit their sequences to our benchmark, so the quality of multiple object tracking systems can keep increasing and tackling more challenging scenarios.